Now that you’ve booked your session, we have a few tips for you to help you get ready for your close up. Follow these guidelines the weeks leading up to your session and we’ll take care of the rest!
1. Choose two to three outfits to wear during your session with Infinite Photography Missoula and lay them out so they are ready to go. Make sure they are clean and wrinkle-free. Feel free to bring them on hangers! We suggest bringing a casual neutral tone outfit, a casual dress or skirt, jeans, leggings or black pants, and a glamorous dress (think prom).
2. Also, don’t forget to pack any accessories you’ll want for each outfit – jewelry, hats, scarves, headbands, etc. Bring matching socks/tights, and shoes for each outfit if one pair won’t go along with all of them.
3. While you’re at it, if you plan on bringing any props – your ballet shoes, favorite book, volleyball gear, dance outfit etc. – go ahead and lay that out as well. If you are going to bring your car to the session and want it to be in photos with you, be sure to wash it the night before/day of your session. We love creativity, so bring your horse if you would like him/her to be in your session!
4. Get a good night’s rest the night before so you can look well rested for your session.
5. Get your hair cut about one to two weeks prior to your session. Don’t drastically change it from your normal style in case you don’t like it. If you are thinking about getting a spray tan, I suggest doing so 2 days prior to your session.
6. At Infinite Photography, Sayidah Dupuis offer professional makeup artistry services that is unmatched in Montana. We offer glamorous makeup services with several of our packages. This is something we strongly suggest you look into for your session. Look your best during your big day!
7. If you wake up two days prior to your session, or the morning of, and acne has appeared on your face – don’t pick at it and make it worse while trying to get rid of it. Sayidah may put some makeup over the area (not too heavy) and leave it at that. We offer basic retouching, which includes blemish removal; so don’t even worry about it!
8. Get a manicure the day before or day of your session to ensure your nails look their best. Don’t forget that the color needs to match all of your outfits. For this reason, and to keep a clean appearance, we suggest going with the French manicure, light sparkles, or neutral tone colors.
9. Practice a nice natural smile and cute poses in a mirror or send us over some things we can talk to you about that will help you relax – your favorite movie, your boyfriend, etc.
10. If you are doing a session with your BFF or BF, don’t forget to coordinate an outfit with them so you guys don’t clash.
Don’t forget, have FUN!